Basildon Mind is a registered charity, offering
support to those experiencing mental health problems, including a Helpline,
Counselling, Advocacy, Walking Groups and Supported Housing.
We urgently need volunteers to help run our eBay account: -
BASED AT: Charity Shop, 37 East Walk, Basildon, SS14 1HA.
GENERAL DUTIES: Viewing items, searching and calculating prices, listing items
on eBay, taking photos and uploading to eBay, packing items and taking them to the Post
What skills do I need?
· Reasonable knowledge of either computer, tablet or smartphone (to do searches and access eBay).
We can train you how to use eBay itself.
· Strong team working ethos.
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Training, supervision and support.
· Being part of a small and dedicated team.
- DBS check required
- Equal opportunities policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for under 18s
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 30/09/2021
End Date: 31/12/2022
Between 2 and 4 hours per week - anytime between Monday and Saturday.
37 East Walk