We are looking to build Fundraising Groups across the UK, these groups will consist of between 3-8 people who will help us extend our reach by fundraising, attending talks and presentations, creating local networks and building awareness of the charity and how we can help people living with a muscle wasting condition all within their community.
The role of the Fundraising Group Co-ordinator is to work with the Regional Development team to help us get this project off the ground, you will often have catch ups with the team on a one to one basis and support with admin tasks to help us gather and collate information needed to ask people to join a group.
Along with the other staff and volunteers you'll be a core part of the local MDUK community, meeting new people and making a difference to those living with a muscle wasting condition.
What skills do I need?
• Have organisational, communication and IT skills so you can work effectively with a wide range of people
• A welcoming, friendly manner
• Ability to make balanced decisions taking into account multiple views in order to meet the needs of local people with a muscle wasting condition
• A positive attitude to make things happen in your local community
• Be able to volunteer flexible hours
• Be able to volunteer independently and as part of a team
- Data Protection policy
- DBS check required
- Equal opportunities policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for under 18s
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 29/09/2021
End Date: 29/09/2022
At least one day a week (can be split over days). No min or max period.
This opportunity is available Countywide.