What activities will you be involved in?
• Supporting staff when delivering weekly sessions (both practical and classroom based)
• Supporting young people to recognise and develop their strengths
• Use your skills and interests to develop the programme alongside our young people
What skills do I need?
How much time should you offer? When would you be needed? Where will you be based?
• You must be at least 21+ and able to travel to Clacton and the surrounding areas
• You must be able to undertake the training provided and commit to 14 weeks (minimum of 1 hour per week)
• You must be willing to undergo an Enhanced DBS Check (expense will be met)
- DBS check required
- Equal opportunities policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for under 18s
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 23/04/2019
End Date: 23/08/2021