We are looking for people to volunteer with our team in our newly refurbished community Mobile Horsebox Café at various locations across Uttlesford. The team will be operating the Mobile Horsebox Café in locations where it is needed to make a difference. This will involve offering support and advise within the chosen community location, along with other trained Volunteers.
Volunteer Role Description
• Individuals to help with the movement, set up/dismantling and service from the Mobile Horsebox Café (week days & some weekends)
• Able to meet new local people and help those in need by engaging with them in an empathetic and supportive way
• Advise on all services that CVSU and other Voluntary Sector partners can offer to people.
• Be willing to be trained in the safe use of the Mobile Horsebox Café and its equipment by serving hot drinks and snacks
• Able to connect with and build a bond within your community
• Experience of using Barista machine an advantage but training will be provided if not
What skills do I need?
Enjoy meeting people
Experience of using Barista machine an advantage but training will be provided
- Data Protection policy
- DBS check required
- Equal opportunities policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for under 18s
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 23/10/2019
End Date: 23/10/2021
This opportunity will be around the district at different locations as and when needed