We have progression mentor opportunities available for a volunteers to support young people who have completed one of our programme in the East of England. Mentors provide support to the young person to help them reach a goal. This is normally to move in to employment, education, training or volunteering.
What skills do I need?
We are looking for someone who can:
- Can support a young person with reaching a positive outcome.
- Can give 2 - 4 hours a month to support young people.
- Offer empolyability skills advice. Like helping review CVs, complete applications etc.
- Understand the needs of our young people and what their goals and ambitions are.
- You will be supported by one of our friendly programme executives in the
- Data Protection policy
- DBS check required
- Equal opportunities policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for under 18s
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 28/05/2021
End Date: 28/05/2022
To be able to support monthly and have an hour once a week if any further mentoring is required.
This opportunity is available Countywide.